Long-Term Shoe Disinfection
We are closing the Hygiene Gap!
Standard Shoe Disinfectant
- The effect of conventional shoe disinfection are immediately effective-but only of short duration.
- After the disinfectant has evaporated, the shoes are exposed to microbial loads again.
- Until the next disinfection, there is a hygiene gap in which bacteria and fungi, which are responsible for the unpleasant smell and infections (nail fungus, athlete’s foot, warts), can colonize again.
- Dr. Senst® long-term shoe disinfection closes the hygiene gap.
- With an anti-microbial effect of up to 10 days, the resettlement of bacteria and fungi is prevented.
- Unpleasant odors due to the formation of bacteria are prevented
- The risk of re-infections when treating athlete´s foot, nail fungi and warts is significantly reduced.
private households, athletes, sport shoes, rental business (ski-boots, bowling-centers), industrial / working shoes
Senst®Long-Term Shoe Disinfection with Antibacterial Effect
- Quick and effective: reliably eliminates bacteria and fungi within 5 minutes of contact (99,99%+)
- Up to 10 days long-term disinfection and protection: creates, due to its long-term anti-microbial effect, an environment in which microorganisms are not able to survive
- Effectively combats odors from bacterial formation
- Ideal for accompanying therapies against nail fungus. Helps to prevent foot re-infections.
- Easy to use: Due to its long-term effect 1-2 applications per week are sufficient to get protected against bacteria and fungi
- Excellent skin tolerance certified by dermatest
- Safe: formaldehyde-free, phenol-free and nanoparticle-free
- Biocompatible according to DIN EN ISO 10993